October 30, 2012

Allaah: The Knower of the Unseen

Sometimes I would read a few verses and then I would stop thinking what they meant. Tonight I was doing the same with surat an nahl. And after having read the first 17 verses I started thinking to myself about the fact that we have so many blessings in our life subhan Allah and asked myself the question ' can we really enumerate the blessings of Allaah?'

Lo and Behold! the exact next verse read- " And if you would count the graces of Allâh, never could you be able to count them. Truly! Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (verse-18)

Subhan Allaah He knew what I was thinking of. And obviously He knows everything in the hidden and everything in the apparent. So what do you think the next verse was?


"And Allâh knows what you conceal and what you reveal." (Verse-19)


No comments:

Post a Comment