April 27, 2020

Ramadan in Lockdown (Day-3)

Assalamualaykum everyone!

It just realized that I have been sharing too much of my personal accomplishments in my previous entries. I know it's fine to share the good you're doing if you want to encourage or motivate others to do the same, but again doing so in some way or the other runs you the risk of showing off. Hence, I decided that I would be making my journals a bit more general from now in sha Allaah. Let's get started then, shall we?


Day-3 (1:52pm)

I don't know how you have started your day today, but from tomorrow you can do one thing right after you wake up in sha Allaah. Recite the du'a for waking up:



الْحَمْدُ للهِ الَّذِي أَحْيَانَا بَعْدَ مَا أَمَاتَنَا وَإِلَيْهِ النُّشُورُ
Alhamdu lillahil-ladhi 'ahyana ba'da ma 'amatana wa'ilayhin-nushur

Praise is to Allah Who gives us life after He has caused us to die and to Him is the return.
Bukhari 11/113; Muslim 4/2083


This way you'll start your day on the right foot in sha Allaah. DO this consistantly until it becomes second nature.


If we weren't in a lockdown I would have asked you to invest in a Hisnul Muslim booklet. Since I can't do that I am giving you the link to an online version


You will in it find authentic du'a and dhikr from the Qur'an in pretty much most situations in sha Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment