June 02, 2013

Back from a hiatus.

Due to workload, I really could not focus on my personal blog for the last few months. As I get some time for myself I decide to write about my experience at Dhaka Tribune. Well.....It's been busy. It's been crazy. All in all, it's been an experience worth talking about.

While there's freedom to voice my opinions, I still had to somewhat suppress my stance on a few issues. Since DT is my employer and it wants me to limit my activities on facebook and on the blogosphere I had to kind of give in to their terms and conditions or else my loyalty to my org is incomplete.

Despite all of that, I am liking it there. Considering that there is a friendly environment in the office. Almost everyone in my section is very nice, except for a few snobs. And I sincerely hope they will come to their senses sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

  1. well, these are your last few days at the web... all's well that ends well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not really sure about that now lol

    ReplyDelete